Kate17

Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:36 am

Hey girls. I just wanted to ask whether any of u knows a weight loss pills named shaper cut???

I’ve been trying to lose weight on my own for year now but it doesnt seem to work and my friend told u can drop 20lbs in some strong pills and I’d like to give it a try. what u thinking? Hugs :)

sunny1103

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:14 am

Hi, Kate!

I'm gonna ask my little sis cause she bought these pills a while back. in touch!

EDIT: okay so I talked to her today at work and she told me they give you a list of meals but theyre really tasty and ordinary food :)

yeah it costs a lot but she says theese cheap drugs dont work at all and she only wasted her money so its worth to save up for this shaper after all. :ugeek:

lynn19

Mon May 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Kate17 wrote:Hey girls. I just wanted to ask whether any of u knows a weight loss pills named shaper cut???

I’ve been trying to lose weight on my own for year now but it doesnt seem to work and my friend told u can drop 20lbs in some strong pills and I’d like to give it a try. what u thinking? Hugs :)

Hi, I can actually tell you something from my own experience cause I’d tried a couple fat burning pills myself.
In general avoid burners made for blokes! you’ll get hand tremors and lots of sweating ;/ sth horrible how can they acutally take them!

I took jetfuel somethin once and never again! these shaper cut pill I haven’t tried but my sister ordered them a while ago and was very happy with them so maybe I;ll try myself in a bit :) So far she says she’s 6lbs lighter. 8-)

S1shinee

Thu May 11, 2017 2:43 pm

I managed to burn 12lbs and I’ve been losing wieght w/ shaper only since about a month :) My husband is also very positive about these pills since he tells me I now “look a bit more sexy” hahaha :lol:

Brythewitch

Wed May 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Thanks to shaper I can finally wear my last years bikini :) 20 pounds fewer in less than 2 months but it was worth it

Even my colleagues at work noticed the change! :mrgreen:

Kate17

Sat May 27, 2017 11:48 am

Brythewitch wrote:Thanks to shaper I can finally wear my last years bikini :) 20 pounds fewer in less than 2 months but it was worth it

Even my colleagues at work noticed the change! :mrgreen:

Cool :) can u write sth more about these pills?? I saw their ad somewhere, they’re to add some diet to it. is that true? plus this shaper is quite costly ;/ :idea: :idea:

Angelm88

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:35 am

In my case its 11lbs less within the first month and the weight is going down nicely!:) Im very happy cause I even dont sweat as much as I used to which was very uncomfortable at my work

LadyT020

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:14 pm

When I was at college I always used to feel down because of my being overweright. I felt awkward about my body even in front of my then fiance with whom we’re together since 4 years now.

I used to wear only long skirts, no way for me to squeeze into anything shorter I was ashamed of my thighs and buttocks
About two months ago my fitness class friend shared me the info aobut some new fat burner I’ve been takin shaper since 7 weeks now and I managed to lose 15lbs so far :)

to me is a HUGE success Diets I tried before didnt help much, sometimes made it even worse, especially vegetable diet was miserable. Now I feel somewhat light, I have loads of energy and my mood is slowly begining to go back up. I feel attractive to my fiancee once again :)

gils, if you have same problems as me dont hesitate one bit Really worth it! :!: :!: :!:

Kate17

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 pm

You’re prolly right about the price ;/ last summer my aunt ordered some cheap crap from China just to get diarhea and lose some water Useless.. :x

I suppose its beter to pay once but for good.

Miseqte

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:18 pm

I personally came accros shaper by accident when looking for fat burners review only
After my pregnancy my hormones got disregulated massively. Doctors told me it may take some time before everything gets back to normal but I kept putting on weight regardless. :|

I tried some products made for men - hydroxacut or something along these lines but it didnt help. The only thing I got from them was hand tremors ;/ About a month ago I ordered this shaper for tests and I don’t want to gloss over but I’d lost 8lbs so far :)

And apart from that my mood swings are lower which makes my husband very happy cause he says he couldn’t stand me hahha ;D

Return to “Dietary Supplements”