cinderella11

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 am

hey girls! I just wanted to share my success with you Soo in 4 weeks I’ve lost 10lbs so far:) I still have a lots of additional pounds on me and it’s just the start of my fight but Im hella motivated and determined My goal? 30lbs less and I’m not giving up until the very end! :) I’ve just had enought of being “the fat one from accountancy” and all these nasty vicious smirks coming from “supportive” colleages when I was preparing sth to eat in the office kitchen Now all I can hear behind my back is “she seems a bit slimmer now but it’s probably cause of different clothes The fat always stays fat” but Im gonna show them! :) Good luck girls and stick to your resolutions! :D

sunny1103

Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:34 am

Shellebelle82 wrote:
sunny1103 wrote:okay so I talked to her today at work and she told me they give you a list of meals but theyre really tasty and ordinary food :)

yeah it costs a lot but she says theese cheap drugs dont work at all and she only wasted her money so its worth to save up for this shaper after all. :ugeek:

And how about your sister - does she excercise?? I read on some weight loss blog that without moving around the weight won’t drop on it’s own and I’ve no time to do the jogging myself :roll:

Nah, she doesnt move around at all the only thing she does is go clubbing from time to time :D Except for taht she just sits at home watching netflix hahaha :mrgreen:
She actually told me she read about this dieting but it turns out to be a hoax designed to make big fitness gyms get more clients Diet is most imoratnt and jogging or a gym is just a small addition to the efects So you dont have to jogg ;)

mesmeralda

Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:31 am

Thank you for your help! you helped me hugely :) I just ordered my first set to put it to test The package is to be delievered in 3 days I hope there’re gonna be results...

LadyT020

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am

No problem :) people should help each other in such matters because a lot of manufactureres sell fake products and you can buy a pig in a poke :evil: .
Last week my sister dropped another 2bls and now she’d lost 8lbs in total and look a lot slimmer Had i not have a good genetics on my mother’s side I’d probably order these pills myself haha :mrgreen:

shellebelle82

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 am

Shellebelle82 wrote:
sunny1103 wrote:
sunny1103 wrote:okay so I talked to her today at work and she told me they give you a list of meals but theyre really tasty and ordinary food :)

yeah it costs a lot but she says theese cheap drugs dont work at all and she only wasted her money so its worth to save up for this shaper after all. :ugeek:

And how about your sister - does she excercise?? I read on some weight loss blog that without moving around the weight won’t drop on it’s own and I’ve no time to do the jogging myself :roll:

Nah, she doesnt move around at all the only thing she does is go clubbing from time to time :D Except for taht she just sits at home watching netflix hahaha :mrgreen:
She actually told me she read about this dieting but it turns out to be a hoax designed to make big fitness gyms get more clients Diet is most imoratnt and jogging or a gym is just a small addition to the efects So you dont have to jogg ;)

Ok thanks I feel reasured now :) i suppose Im gonna try one set of this shaper for some time. if it doesnt work, I can always send it back, yes?

Angelm88

Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:35 am

Kate17 wrote:
Ok thanks I feel reasured now :) i suppose Im gonna try one set of this shaper for some time. if it doesnt work, I can always send it back, yes?

I’ve read so in their regulations section of the shop and you can return it up to 60 days from the order if it doesnt work. That’s mainly why I ordered my set because I don’t like taking risks.

emsilay1

Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:36 am

cinderella11 wrote:hey girls! I just wanted to share my success with you Soo in 4 weeks I’ve lost 10lbs so far:) I still have a lots of additional pounds on me and it’s just the start of my fight but Im hella motivated and determined My goal? 30lbs less and I’m not giving up until the very end! :) I’ve just had enought of being “the fat one from accountancy” and all these nasty vicious smirks coming from “supportive” colleages when I was preparing sth to eat in the office kitchen Now all I can hear behind my back is “she seems a bit slimmer now but it’s probably cause of different clothes The fat always stays fat” but Im gonna show them! :) Good luck girls and stick to your resolutions! :D

I also managed to lose 12 lbs but I have to admit Im alraedy starting to feel attractive. For the first time since 10 years :) My boyfriend’s also doesnt complain about it ;)

higherfaith2

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:36 am

emsilay1 wrote:

I also managed to lose 12 lbs but I have to admit Im alraedy starting to feel attractive. For the first time since 10 years :) My boyfriend’s also doesnt complain about it ;)

Its nice to hear someones getting results. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you girls and I think Im gonna try it myself too :)

Catrill29

Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:37 am

I just ordered and you know why? 60 day right to return, I don’t see that very often 8-)

impossibble_princess

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:37 am

shellebelle82 wrote:

actualy you have to, diet is very important. Eery personal trainer and fitness guru keeps repeatign that diet is key and you can jogg for 2 years every day but w/o diet you wont get truly good results. I use diet and shaper and I couldnt be happier :D redommended!! ;)

Return to “Dietary Supplements”