User avatar
Kate17
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Wow I feel so sorry for your aunt :( . Plus the meals are preset because without payin attention to what you eat its difficult to loose any weight becaues you’ll ruin your results I went there myself.

Once I get my salary I’m gonna order one box for test and see if it works 8-) .

User avatar
c_caroll_91
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:06 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Kate17 wrote:Wow I feel so sorry for your aunt :( . Plus the meals are preset because without payin attention to what you eat its difficult to loose any weight becaues you’ll ruin your results I went there myself.

Once I get my salary I’m gonna order one box for test and see if it works 8-) .



there’s no reason to be sorry. Saving up always ends that way :P
Last edited by Kate17 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
emsilay1
Posts: 1205
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:51 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Girls are you absolutely possitive it works? there’s load of similar pills on the market and quite frankly I heard a lot of bad things about them …:idea:

User avatar
becky7700
Posts: 1099
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:53 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Me and shaper managed to burn 15lbs of fat so far and I’m going for more :)

I’ve enough of catching my breath after walking 1 floor and this constant sweating :evil:

so far my endurance still sucks despite losing weight but probably it must be earned by excercise Although it doesnt bother me to much because the most important thing is I’m getting thinner!:) good luck! ;)

User avatar
linasalvadore
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:23 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:21 pm

becky7700 wrote:Me and shaper managed to burn 15lbs of fat so far and I’m going for more :)

I’ve enough of catching my breath after walking 1 floor and this constant sweating :evil:

so far my endurance still sucks despite losing weight but probably it must be earned by excercise Although it doesnt bother me to much because the most important thing is I’m getting thinner!:) good luck! ;)


Tell you what, I was a bit afraid that Im gonna throw away my money.

Theres lots of various “products” which are supposed to help you get lean and you dont know what to buy beacause the risk is high :roll:
but my sister’s been really into diet and fitness for some time now and I’ve learned a lot during this time so I think she knows what she’s doing :D

User avatar
Eleven12
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:40 am

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:27 pm

In my opinion it makes sense to begin with even the simpliest exercise sto naturally crank up metabolism. So far I’m 1 month into cutting.

When it comes to physical activity I run twice a week on a threadmill and do some yoga.
I havent considered fat burner yet but looking at the reviews Shaper is worth trying. Can anyone tell me where I can order it? :idea:

User avatar
LadySpartaa
Posts: 678
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:00 am

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Kate17 wrote:Hey girls. I just wanted to ask whether any of u knows a weight loss pills named shaper cut???

I’ve been trying to lose weight on my own for year now but it doesnt seem to work and my friend told u can drop 20lbs in some strong pills and I’d like to give it a try. what u thinking? Hugs :)



Cool that at last somebody took some interest in shaper I had to order mine blindly but at that time no one was talking about it But Im gonna tell you I don’t have any regrets so far :)I dropped 6lbs in 2 weeks, once I hit 10lbs I’m gonna get drunk ;D
At the same time I noticed I stopped binge eating to relieve my stress and I somehow sleep better now although I dunno if its thanks to shaper or something else :D
By the way a friend of mine tried a Dukann diet once and Ive head soo much about how difficult it is to live by and I also wanted to give it a try once but she convinced me out of it. And I think its even better since it seems you can get fit easier :)

User avatar
Britty23492
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 1:20 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 am

Girls can you recommed sth for the after pregnancy stretch marks? :( Im trying to lose some weight post pregnancy with shaper 3rd month now and Ive lost a lot - 20pounds but at the same time I can see my strecth marks more :roll:
Although for now Im the only one concerned since my husband is very happy seeng my more fit yet I sitll feel bad about it. :|

User avatar
shellebelle82
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:26 am

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 am

sunny1103 wrote:okay so I talked to her today at work and she told me they give you a list of meals but theyre really tasty and ordinary food :)

yeah it costs a lot but she says theese cheap drugs dont work at all and she only wasted her money so its worth to save up for this shaper after all. :ugeek:


And how about your sister - does she excercise?? I read on some weight loss blog that without moving around the weight won’t drop on it’s own and I’ve no time to do the jogging myself :roll:

User avatar
Kate17
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Re: Shaper Cut - any opinions or reviews???

Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:30 am

LadySpartaa wrote:
Kate17 wrote:Hey girls. I just wanted to ask whether any of u knows a weight loss pills named shaper cut???

I’ve been trying to lose weight on my own for year now but it doesnt seem to work and my friend told u can drop 20lbs in some strong pills and I’d like to give it a try. what u thinking? Hugs :)



Cool that at last somebody took some interest in shaper I had to order mine blindly but at that time no one was talking about it But Im gonna tell you I don’t have any regrets so far :)I dropped 6lbs in 2 weeks, once I hit 10lbs I’m gonna get drunk ;D
At the same time I noticed I stopped binge eating to relieve my stress and I somehow sleep better now although I dunno if its thanks to shaper or something else :D
By the way a friend of mine tried a Dukann diet once and Ive head soo much about how difficult it is to live by and I also wanted to give it a try once but she convinced me out of it. And I think its even better since it seems you can get fit easier :)


Thanks a lot!

Return to “Dietary Supplements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest